Pages

Friday, October 14, 2016

September Challenge Winners

Another challenge done, and more winners to announce!

As per usual I will be choosing the winners using random.org because there is no way I could pick otherwise!

Now, let's get right to the winners shall we?

The winner: Maria Rodriguez - she was #13 and I have to wonder if that's a coincidence or not given the time of year!

Maria created a cute Halloween card, with the sweetest little mummy kitten you'll ever see, be sure to run over to her site take a look at her creation and congratulate her!

Now for the top 3!

#1 - Francesca created a lovely Halloween layout with a cute witch stamp and a silhouette of a spooky tree. Absolutely wonderful, lots of textures and colours were used, check it out! 

#2 Steffi H's creation sucks :P ... it's a vampire cat ... get it? lol Well I find myself funny! Her simple card is super sweet, take a look!

#3 Chris is trying to scare us with this cute little mummy - I don't think his loud BOO will do the trick since this card is such a treat! Take a look and this lovely card!

A special thank you to all who entered this month, your creations were all super nice!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Alisha for your lovely words and comment! Much appreciated! Thank you once again and congrats to all the winners too.
    Hugs and Smiles
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and thanks for your lovely comment...much appreciated :)
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, and thanks for your lovely comment...much appreciated :)
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!!! thank you for letting me know I won, this is so cool and a very fabulous coincidence indeed.
    Big hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete