Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Scrap N' Challenge #2 WINNERS


YAY! It's time for my favourite part of the challenges!
Time to announce the winners.

First I want to thank our fabulous designers for their great inspiration, they're wonderful aren't they?
Next I want to thank EVERYONE who participated, I loved seeing all of the designs you made, you are all SO talented!

All winners are chosen by random.org ... because well there is no way I could choose one over another you're all just that awesome ^_^

Each participant is chosen by the number they were assigned when they entered ...

The winner is ...
#17 ... OLIVIA!!

Top three are ...
#15 ... Patricia St Martin!! 
#11 ... Deonna B!!
#9 ... Peggy T!!

Congrats girls! I will be emailing all winners shortly, please feel free to grab a banner on the side ^_^

Alisha & The Scrap N' Designers

3 comments: